Nopatience Records operates on the land of the Kaurna People, South Australia. Sovereignty has never been ceded.
As of 2020, 15% of profits from the sale of each release will be donated to an organization of the artists choosing.
1. An Australian independent record label specializing in the production and distribution of limited run vinyl records, audio cassettes and ephemeral artifacts from the Australian musical underground.
2. A management and promotional agency for artists touring through Australia, South East Asia, and Japan - working closely with labels, collectives and individuals in each region.
Nopatience Records believes in:
- the empowering nature of music.
- the integrity of underground communities.
- the incredible results of collective action.
Nopatience Records aims to:
- embrace and encourage diversity of representation.
- deliver challenging and engaging programming.
- work collectively to transcend live music traditions.